Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Polaris Industries RANGER XP® 900 EPS - Hunter Deluxe Edition
Sale: Save $501.00 now until 2/28/2019
RANGER XP® 900 EPS - Hunter Deluxe Edition
LOW MILES, LOTS OF ACCESSORIES.....INCLUDING FLIP GLASS FRONT WINDSHIELD, METAL ROOF, SLIDING REAR GLASS WINDOW, WARN WINCH, HEAVY DUTY FRONT & REAR BUMPERS, 27" REPTILE RADIAL TIRES, AND LIGHT BAR
NO SALES TAX!!!
NO SALES TAX!!!
- NEW: High Output 68 HP ProStar® engine, Electronic Power Steering and Engine Braking Standard
- NEW: Featuring factory-installed Pro-Fit cab with camo half doors, camo roof, glass tip-out windshield and glass rear
- NEW: Factory-installed front and rear brushguards, nerf bars, heated seat kit, Lock & Ride cargo box, 4,500 lbs. winch and gun scabbards
Hardest Working Features
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage: The RANGER XP® 900 ProStar engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar XP 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Class-leading ProStar® Pulling Power: NEW: 13% more power! Now with a high-output 68 HP ProStar engine that leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 36% more than the 2014 John Deere Gator™ 825i. The RANGER XP 900 delivers more torque and pulling power to get the job done.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive: With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Ready to Tackle The Hunt: Class-leading power, payload and ground clearance will get your crew and gear to hunt camp, while a factory-installed Pro-Fit cab system, heated seats and 4,500 lb winch provide you with additional comfort and confidence.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload: With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP 900 Hunter Deluxe Edition allows you to tackle the toughest hunts with confidence – while featuring Engine Braking as standard equipment. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
Smoothest Riding Features
- All-Day Riding Comfort: We designed the RANGER XP 900 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience a plush split bench with adjustable driver’s seat, a full 10 inches of tilt steering adjustment and room for three full-sized adults.
- Smooth and Robust Suspension: A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to a full ton!
- Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- Smooth Riding Design: Polaris engineers designed the RANGER XP 900 with a perfect balance of smooth riding, handling and turning radius from an ideal 81” (206 cm) wheelbase paired with a full foot (30.5 cm) of ground clearance.
- Premium PXT Tires and Matte Wheels: Premium PXT tires mated to robust matte black steel wheels for ultimate traction and durability, on the hunt or trail to the Back Forty.
- Loaded with Convenience: A driver’s side fuel access for the large 10-gallon (37.9 L) tank makes fill-ups on the job or while trailering a breeze. And maintenance has never been easier. To check and fill engine oil, just raise the cargo box. Plus, there are plenty of grease zerks to flush joints of debris.
Revolutionary Integration Features
- Factory-Installed Pro-Fit™ Advantage: The RANGER XP 900 EPS Hunter Deluxe Edition comes standard with a factory-installed Pro-Fit cab system that includes: glass tip-out windshield, glass rear panel, camo half doors and premium camo roof. With the Pro-Fit advantage, the cab and vehicle were designed in concert with each other for optimal fit, finish and seal off from the elements.
- Leading Storage Solutions: With the RANGER XP 900, enjoy a full 37 L of in-vehicle enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. The Hunter Deluxe Edition also comes standard with a Lock & Ride cargo box that can be installed or removed in just seconds.
- Hunter Limited Edition Features: The RANGER XP 900 EPS Hunter Deluxe Edition comes standard with a factory-installed 4,500 lbs. winch, front and rear brushguards, nerf bars, dual gun scabbards – positioned above the cargo bed – cut and sew seats (adjustable for driver) and engine braking
- Built To Run Accessories: With a built in winch mount, buss bar under the hood for easy access and convenient dash access, wire routing to install accessories is extremely user friendly.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 875cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in. (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 120 x 63.5 x 77 in. (296 x 162 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,275lb. (578.3 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in. (206cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,591 lb. (689 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Hunter Deluxe Edition
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlets (2)
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,591 lb. (689 kg)
- 81 in. (206cm)
- Front Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Hunter Deluxe Edition